The Secret to Settling Car Accident Cases
The last thing that you need after a car accident is more aggravation. Your work time, family time and precious little free time have all been impacted by the nuisances associated with your car accident.
Your physical pain and property damage necessitate meetings and phone calls with doctors, therapists, insurance adjusters, body shops, mechanics, and others. Why would you want to add a lawyer and a potential lawsuit to the mix?
A Pennsylvania car accident lawyer can help you without going to trial.
Ostroff Injury Law Can Help You Settle Your Case
Pennsylvania personal injury attorney Jon Ostroff has helped more than 20,000 Pennsylvania accident victims over the past 20 years. Jon Ostroff is also a Certified Mediator which means he is trained in helping others settle their cases and he knows how to settle your case the right way. In the vast majority of these cases, Jon has helped accident victims settle their case and collect damages without going to trial.
Insurance companies understand that Jon is passionate about seeking justice for accident victims. His unique track record of helping 20,000 injured victims over the past 20 years speaks for itself. This experience makes insurance companies more likely to offer fair settlements, because they know that Jon has plenty of experience in dealing with bad offers. However, if the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement quickly then Jon will pursue other settlement options such as mediation (link to mediation page) or arbitration (link to arbitration page) if it can be set up in a way that is fair to his client.
Call Jon Today at 1-800-509-1736 and Ask Him How He’ll Settle Your Case
Many of Jon's clients want to settle their cases. Some of the reasons for this are:
- A client does not want to wait for the two to three years that it can take to sue and recover from another driver.
- A client does not want to incur the high costs of going to trial out of the settlement money they receive.
- Some clients simply do not believe in suing other people, either for religious, ethical, moral, value related reasons.
- Some clients do not want to deal with a lawsuit or trial, either for emotional, financial reasons, or because they simply don't have the time.
- Some clients were injured when they were injured as a passenger in a car that was driven by their family member or friend, and that person was at fault for the accident.
- Some clients simply believe that the best thing for them and their family is to move on with their lives and the sooner they can leave their lawsuit in their past, the better.
If you are overwhelmed at the thought of going to court, or don't want to spend a lot of money or time waiting to get your settlement, or you need a financial recovery faster than a judge can provide it to you, then call Jon and ask him about your options for a financial recovery without suing the other party or without going to trial.
Jon understands that you never wanted to be in this position and that if you could go back and avoid being an accident victim that you would do it without hesitation. He knows that you want this whole mess to just go away. However, he also knows that you are bearing the expenses of medical bills, property damage and lost income caused by someone else’s negligence. Jon Ostroff will work hard to get you the financial damages that you deserve, so you can go on with your life. Call Jon today at 1-800-509-1736 to find out how.
You won't pay Jon a penny unless and until he gets you a settlement/financial recovery that you accept.